Marine Safety Supplies Ltd. Manufacture:
Pilot ladders to the requirements of BS ISO 799:2004 and embarkation ladders to the requirements of BS ISO 5489:2008.
Safety nets and Helideck nets to comply with the requirements of ICAO Annex 14 Vol. 2 & UK CAP 437.
Nets, Canvas and PVC work to customer specifications.
Marine Safety Supplies Ltd. Carry our inspection and servicing of life jackets and immersion suits to manufacturers specifications.
Marine Safety Supplies Ltd. supply of Marine Safety Equipment including life rafts, lifejackets, immersion suits, rescue boats, pyrotechnics Canvas/PVC covers and various other pieces of marine safety equipment.
Our continual improvement philosophy ensures that our service is dedicated to meeting current customer requirements and also considers the future needs of our customers.
Marine Safety Supplies Ltd. are committed to:
- Recycling as much waste as we can cost effectively.
- Reducing the amount of waste sent to landfill.
- Operating a management system across all business functions and to attaining the highest possible standards of Environmental, Health and Safety and Quality performance. The management system conforms to the requirements of BS EN ISO 14001:2004, the International Standard for Environmental Management Systems
- Complying with the spirit as well as the letter of environmental legislation and Codes of Practice whilst maintaining open communication with all regulatory authorities.
- Assessing the environmental effects of its policies and operations with the objective of preventing pollution, reducing environmental impact and where possible providing environmental benefit.
- Setting environmental objectives and targets.
- Seeking to influence clients and suppliers of materials and services to adopt policies which are consistent with those of the Company.
- Continually evaluating our suppliers’ environmental policies and performance.
- Conserving resources and promoting waste minimisation as well as recovery of energy and recycling of materials where appropriate.
- Evaluating new techniques that will provide benefit to the environment.
- Educating and motivating our workforce in order to minimise environmental impact of daily work.
Our Environmental Policy is continually monitored and reviewed to ensure that it meets the companies’ environmental objectives and targets and remains relevant and effective to the changing needs of our business and customers.